Client Onboarding Specialist
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
We are currently hiring for Client Onboarding Specialist to support our emerging accounts. This individual is responsible for managing implementation and onboarding of new emerging market accounts, managing internal teams & results, sustaining processes and strategies to promote long-term retention and loyalty, and collaborating with delivery team members to achieve our clients’ goals. By developing, nurturing and advocating for our clients’ needs, this person will ensure the successful relationship between JumpCrew and partners.
What you will be doing...
- Quickly build trust with clients through leading a best-in-class onboarding experience
- Responsible for managing client relationships and implementation
- Responsible for managing client communication and engagement during the first portion of the client journey
- Drive client retention and enable revenue growth through a thorough discovery process
- Build long-lasting partnerships with other departments (sales, delivery, marketing, operations, and leadership) to improve systems and processes
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues to inform future renewal and churn risk
- Align with sales leadership regularly to discuss and optimize account onboarding strategy
- Share customer feedback across functions and with the leadership team in a constructive manner in order to resolve customer challenges within strict SLAs
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
- 2+ years working in Account Management or Client Success
- Ability to build and maintain internal working relationships across multiple offices and thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Sales experience is a plus
- Experience working in a CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Relevant industry experience working in a B2B setting
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Methodical and intentional approach. Always keeping the big picture in mind and being solutions oriented
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and collaborate with other internal teams to achieve strong results
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Proactive mindset
- Positive attitude
- Incredibly organized, detail oriented, and process driven.
- Polished public speaking and presentation skills - from a powerpoint deck to objection handling
- Competitive base salary
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee, snacks, and tasty beverages
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew uses their Full Funnel product to integrate digital marketing with sales to accelerate their client’s business growth. They leverage this expertise to also acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. The company works with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales. The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN, with offices in New York City, San Diego, Denver and Kentucky. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.