Sales Operations Manager
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
We are currently hiring a Sales Operations Manager who will use an analytical mindset to interpret sales data, and relate it to client sales trends and issues. Role will also be responsible for leading and supporting the Sales Operations Coordinator(s), assisting in the forecasting and sales planning process.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader with prior experience developing a team and determining best practices and workflow standards. Will possess a thorough knowledge of sales operations, data analytics and extensive CRM experience. This is an opportunity to build and grow a new team within the JumpCrew organization.
- Drive the efforts to develop data-driven insights for performance in order to ensure the team consistently meets client expectations and objectives
- Act as a liaison across senior leadership, sales, marketing and technology teams; building out procedures and process improvements
- Assist sales teams with operational tasks, such as data analysis, reporting, scripts, scheduling, and calendar coordination
- Weekly forecast reporting, analysis, and insights
- Assisting with new client CRM set-up and ongoing configuration changes
- Assist in the development sales call scripts and email sequences
- Quota tracking, data entry, and reports
- Provide data pulls and CRM uploads for clients
- Facilitate new hire CRM training
- Provide ad hoc analyses to understand quotas, sales rep performance and competitor impact.
- Serve as liaison with other teams, channeling information to the appropriate parties
- Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics, including trends for products
- Develop and maintain written documentation of all processes to be executed by supported sales teams.
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines while applying a clear project management methodology.
- 1+ years of management experience
- 2+ years experience in Sales Operations or as a Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech, sales or marketing organization
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience; or Salesforce certification
- 1 + years of experience working within and setting up Outreach, Hubspot, and Pipedrive
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or a combination of education and experience
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, including, v-look up, de-duping, pivot tables, and graphing knowledge is required.
- Experience with DOMO, Tableau, or other business analytics tools a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- In-depth understanding of sales processes and systems, i.e. sales cycles, conversion metrics, account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management
- Experience working in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Experience building financial models and providing financial analysis is required
- Self-starting, team player with the ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Understanding of sales operations, comp plans and commission structures is a plus
JumpCrew works to help businesses grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.