Senior Corporate Recruiter
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Senior Corporate Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing organization. In this role you will source, qualify and match candidates to defined and specific open requisitions across assigned business units.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience specializing in the recruitment of senior-level leadership, operational support and technology roles. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of full-cycle recruiting, developing a talent network, building partnerships with stakeholders, pipeline management and ensuring a positive interview experience for candidates.
- Scouting top talent through multiple sources including extensive networking, online, referrals, sourcing, industry events and other channels
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting practices to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for ongoing hires including but not limited to senior leadership, operations, technology and product development
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally; driving the recruiting and interview process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Tenacity, tact, self-assurance, grit, ability to think on one's feet and to know when to apply more pressure and when to give in
- 5+ years full-cycle technical and senior-level leadership recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Location: Nashville Office
- Competitive commissions
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew integrates marketing with sales to accelerate our client’s business growth. We also leverage this expertise to acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. We work with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales.
The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.