- Denver, CO, USA
JumpCrew integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
Reporting to the Sr. Salesforce Administrator, the Salesforce Administrator will own the release process from design, implementation, testing and release. This cross-functional role will support our rapidly-growing team, including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Finance and senior leadership.
- Partner with Sr. Salesforce Administrator with JumpCrew’s Salesforce roadmap to support rapid growth of our team and customer base
- Brainstorm and advocate for repeatable, scalable solutions to complex business problems.
- Collaborate with team to design improvements to UI, reporting and business processes
- Design reliable automation using tools like workflow, process builder, flows, and Lightning apps
- Perform unit and UAT testing before releasing changes to Production
- Manage change throughout the organization with collaboration, training and documentation
- Create user-friendly and accurate reports and dashboards to help end users and leadership measure and interpret daily activities, performance, and overall business health
- Manipulate large data volumes using DemandTools
- Provide daily maintenance and support for Salesforce and related applications
- Maintain library of end user and configuration documentation and training tools
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- ADM 201 certification
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning interface is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce’s automation capabilities and best practices, including workflow, visual workflow, process builder, and order of operations
- Basic understanding of programmatic tools within Salesforce
- Experience developing business solutions for a rapidly-growing organization
- Einstein knowledge helpful
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Experience with any of these tools is a plus: Pardot, Intacct, Dialpad VoIP provider, DemandTools, and DocuSign
- Location: Nashville Office
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- In-house kitchen with coffee
- Regular company outings - lunch and happy hours!
JumpCrew integrates marketing with sales to accelerate our client’s business growth. We also leverage this expertise to acquire and digitally transforming publishers. JumpCrew’s solutions combine technology with a human touch. We work with a growing roster of clients in publishing, healthcare, media, and technology to help them build awareness, increase leads, and convert sales.
The company is headquartered in Nashville, TN. JumpCrew has been recognized as the #1 best small company to work for in Nashville (2017), one of the best places to work in Nashville (2018 & 2019) according to the Tennessean and is one of Crunchbase’s 50 hot startups. For more information, visit https://jumpcrew.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.