- New York, NY, USA
- Department: MARKETING
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators, and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bartenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes, and foodies.
JumpCrew is currently hiring an SEO enthusiast (aka SEO Manager) to join our marketing team. In this role, you would be responsible for running the day to day Search Engine Optimization efforts for our clients and the JumpCrew brands. This role will report to the VP of SEO.
What you will be doing…
- Develop and execute SEO and content strategy to drive brand awareness, increase leads/sales and maximize ROI for JumpCrew, our clients and brands.
- Utilize Salesforce to effectively manage and grow the SEO team
- Build a world class Link Building practice to expand the reach of our content
- Lead website migration projects to ensure redirects are in place and sites recover quickly
- Partner with Director of Paid Search and Social to integrate SEO with their channels
- Lead SEO audits and train junior team members on SEO tactics
- Run JumpCrew’s content calendar and work with the content and marketing team to create articles, POVs, white papers and lead generation materials
- Be the company advocate for SEO by finding, building and sharing training materials with the entire organization.
- Find and test new tools to add to our digital marketing tool box
- Build systems and best practices to ensure all content is optimized for SEO
- Build systems and processes to seamlessly on board new clients. This will include clearly defining scope of works, that match project tasks and deliverables that will be added to Salesforce
- Stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques via popular SEO blogs and channels
- Input into the building of our proprietary marketing automation products
- Build out and deliver client reports
- Building schema markup to help clients improve rankings
What you need to have…
- Passion for all things SEO
- Great attitude and a desire to teach and learn
- Willingness to travel to Nashville for work
- Bachelor degree
- Search agency experience
- Experience using, Buzz Stream, BrightEdge, Conductor, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, GT Metrix, Yoast, Sumo, Optimizely, Botify, SEM Rush, Ahrefs and other SEO tools
- Experience adding content and optimizing WordPress websites, pages and posts
- Certified in Google Analytics
- 1 year of experience in an SEO management role managing multiple clients and team members
- 4+ years working in SEO
- Experience running A/B landing page tests using Optimizely or something equivalent
- Experience doing Link Building outreach using Buzz Stream or a product like it
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Keynote skills
- Experience managing multiple junior team members
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills especially when it comes to numbers
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.