Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Department: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then JumpCrew could be the place for you.
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Collections Associate to support the team in a Full-Time capacity. More information on this role is included below. This person should be a reliable individual who has grit, integrity, and an ability to make requests for payment & handle rejection without it affecting your effort or attitude.
- Communicate directly with customers to collect due payments
- Consistent outbound calls to collect payment for client accounts
- Issue correspondence for collections
- Work with accounting team to develop and maintain processes for the collection of payments
- Maintain accurate Customer notes with collection call details and information utilizing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool(s).
- Work collaboratively with other departments and take on additional duties/projects as needed
- 1-3+ years of experience in B2B collections
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work full time hours
JumpCrew works to help business grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.