Bilingual Account Executive
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators, and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bartenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes, and foodies.
JumpCrew is currently hiring a Bilingual Account Executive to join the sales Crew and help service Latin America markets. The Bilingual Account Executive must have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. To be successful in this role you must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills, thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment and most importantly, have passion–we’re talking Muhammad Ali, rumble in the jungle, down to the last second passion for sales and marketing.
What you will be doing in this role…
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct presentations and relay objection handling
- Research and evaluate businesses to identify decision makers and understand client needs
- Prepare professional, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for presentations
- Interact and engage with cross-functionally internal teams including client success and finance
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Experience working in a CRM (Experience with Salesforce is a plus!)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone skills
- Positive attitude
JumpCrew works to help business grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.