Order Management Specialist
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators, and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bartenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes, and foodies.
What you will be doing…
- Manage restaurants & distributor relationships for online order delivery program
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills
- Strong typing and Internet navigation skills required
- Organizational and coordinating skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working in corporate environment
- Experience in a Customer Support Role preferred
What you need to have...
- Responds immediately to incoming calls, emails, messages and other forms of communication from our sales team and distributors
- Welcomes all new restaurants, manage the relationship until delivery and confirmation that restaurant is satisfied with the product
- Makes sure each customer receives the help they need
- Hits outlined KPIs for calls, messages, and email response time
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.