- Nashville, TN, USA
- Department: Sales Management
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators, and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bartenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes, and foodies.
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Sales Manager to direct, support and oversee a team of Account Executives. Our ideal sales manager has deep knowledge and experience with sales process, relationship building, lead generation, and closing deals. JumpCrew is looking for a hands-on manager with a track record of success; someone who is eager to lead and inspire others.
What you will be doing…
- Lead, motivate and advise team of inside and remote Account Executives
- Ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding check-ins with team to set objectives and monitor progress regularly
- Assist the team with organizing leads, creating opportunities and closing deals
- developing sales quotas
- Manage inbound leads, build rapport, and nurture leads in our company's database
- Review calls for quality control
- Keep team members accountable
- Be skilled at overcoming objections and digging for information
- Follow company’s defined processes and integrate new as warranted
- Work with Sales Director to establish sales objectives by forecasting and
- Work with Director to develop sales strategies by understanding the expectations of clients.
- Utilize CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, lead assignment and closing
- Ensure successful cross-departmental collaboration with various departments including, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Product and Client Success
- Use of various CRM’s and reporting platforms
What you need to have…
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in an outside or inside sales role
- 3+ years’ experience in an outside or inside sales management role
- Experience working within a CRM
- Proven success managing and coaching sales representatives to higher performance
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales volumes
- Driven and energetic personality
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.