VP of Sales
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Department: Sales Management
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators, and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bartenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes, and foodies.
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a VP of Sales to support the rapid growth of our sales team. The ideal candidate has managed large sales teams and has a proven track record of success.
What you will be doing…
- Manage the sales teams, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Work directly with Sales Directors to implement sales processes, KPIs, and drive successful sales activity
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Manage the use of budgets
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Continuous improvement within infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
What you need to have…
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- 8+ years in a sales management role
- Successful experience building a corporate sales plan
- Strong capabilities with database and information systems software
- Previous data analysis experience
- Experience managing a team of 100+ Account Executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Salesforce
- SaaS experience
- Start-up experience preferred
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.