Multi-Media Project Coordinator/ Executive Assistant
- New York, NY, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators, and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bartenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes, and foodies.
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Multi-Media Project Coordinator/ Executive Assistant. In this role, you would provide administrative support to our NYC based C level Executives, as well as serve as special projects manager for the marketing team in planning and executing projects for clients and JumpCrew.
What you will be doing…
- Multi-Media Project Coordinator
- Working with marketing team to plan and organize events and project
- Plan, Produce, and Shoot differing video and audio content for clients and in-house brands
- Create video and audio templates for recurring projects
- Provide clerical and technical support for marketing team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across all offices to foster growth and ensure alignment
- Work with marketing team through ideation and brainstorming session
- Aid in the planning and execution of varying marketing incentives
- Assist with completing tasks in a timely manner
Executive Admin / Office Admin
- Serve as main point of contact to office visitors and clients
- Managing business and personal calendar and setting appointments
- Coordination C level travel and meetings
- Perform general administrative and confidential duties including coordination of invoices, insurance, and some general clerical tasks
- Organize and assist with events and functions
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare presentations
- Managing office in NYC:
- Coordinating maintenance and AV
- Manage NYC company/office events (planning, ordering, hosting)
- Coordinate office supplies, food, and drink
- Occasional last-minute errands
What you need to have…
- 2+ years of experience managing an executive calendar
- Film on Digital Camera (ex: Canon 70D), Record Audio
- Edit video and audio using Adobe Suite
- Responds to emails and phone calls, in a timely manner
- Organizational and agenda coordination skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well with a team and collaborate
- Strong communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with a team, step in where you are needed
- Ability to delegate
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.