Client Success Manager
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
We are currently hiring for a Client Success Manager to support our key accounts. This individual is responsible for managing implementation and onboarding of new emerging market accounts, managing client relationships & results, sustaining processes and strategies to promote retention and loyalty, and collaborating with delivery team members to achieve our clients’ goals. By developing, nurturing and advocating for our clients’ needs, this person will ensure the successful relationship between JumpCrew and partners.
- Quickly build trust with clients through leading a best-in-class onboarding experience
- Responsible for managing client relationships and results
- Responsible for managing client communication and engagement during the client journey
- Drive client retention and enable revenue growth
- Provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecasting, where applicable
- Build long-lasting partnerships with other departments (sales, delivery, marketing, operations, and leadership) to improve systems and processes
- Provide consultative reviews, reporting and health-checks to clients on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Analyze data to form talk tracks related specifically to where the customer stands in terms of health
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues to inform renewal and churn risk
- Align with sales leadership regularly to discuss and optimize the account strategy
- Think with a customer mindset first, and understand the motivations behind their buying decisions
- Share customer feedback across functions and with the leadership team in a constructive manner in order to resolve customer challenges within strict SLAs
- Achieve or exceed established KPIs
- Ensure that all delivery team members are striving towards achieving their KPIs and success metrics established for our clients.
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
- 3+ years working in Account Management or Client Success
- Ability to build and maintain internal working relationships across multiple offices and thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
- Sales experience is a plus
- Experience working in a CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Relevant industry experience working in a B2B setting
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Methodical and intentional approach. Always keeping the big picture in mind and being solutions oriented
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and collaborate with other internal teams to achieve strong results
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- Proactive mindset
- Positive attitude
- Incredibly organized, detail oriented, and process driven.
- Polished public speaking and presentation skills - from a powerpoint deck to objection handling
JumpCrew empowers companies to focus on product development and customer service by outsourcing their sales and marketing to a seasoned, US based team. Our client list ranges from recently funded startups to established brands looking to create a more deliberate path to revenue. Our crew is dedicated to driving change, being a part of progress and helping companies adapt to a world filled with digital consumers and rapidly changing habits and technologies.
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices. We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.