- Florence, KY, USA
- Department: Sales Management
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solution for business of all sizes.
At JumpCrew, we are thinkers, leaders, innovators and creators. We are made up of martial artists, mountain bikers, skiers, world travelers, runners, walkers, Game of Thrones fans, Game of Thrones haters, musicians, DJs, rock climbers, bar tenders and bar hoppers, business owners, athletes and foodies.
JumpCrew is currently hiring an Account Executive to join the sales Crew. To be successful in this role you must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills, thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment and most importantly, have passion–we’re talking Muhammad Ali, rumble in the jungle, down to the last second passion for sales and marketing.
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for generating conversations with business to learn about potential partnership opportunities. From there, you will utilize product knowledge, own the end-to-end sale, and share a competitive solution to address the company’s needs.
What you will be doing…
- Full sales cycle management including prospecting, qualifying, and nurturing of new sales opportunities
- Research and evaluate businesses to identify decision makers and understand client needs
- Interact and engage with cross-functionally with account management and finance
- Prospect new business development by identifying target customers, cold calling, direct marketing, and generating referrals
- Communicate the value of digital and print marketing products to business owners over the phone and through demos
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline and efficiently drive sales to close
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
What you need to have…
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Full cycle sales management experience preferred
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Experience working in a CRM is a plus! (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and coachable attitude
- Challenger personality
At JumpCrew, our formula for growth includes dependability, diversity, and GRIT. In less than 2 years, this formula has helped us grow from two people to a crew of over 350 across 4 states and 5 offices.
We are a diverse group of friendly people with a common passion and work ethic. Not only will you be assigned a buddy during onboarding, but you will develop lasting friendships here at JumpCrew. We don’t always wear pink on Wednesdays, but you can ALWAYS sit with us.