Digital Marketing Specialist
- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist. We need your digital marketing
skills and knowledge to build brand awareness, drive website traffic, and implement demand
generation programs to current customers and prospects! We’re looking for a detailed-oriented, collaborative, creative, energetic, and analytical marketer who can support our email marketing, social platform & amp; SEO campaign strategy. An overview of the role is included below.
- Manage and monitor the daily email marketing calendar for B2B and B2C programs
- Create, review/test and deploy email marketing campaigns
- Contribute and help plan the online demand generation strategies
- Manage and maintain a healthy email marketing database and continue to improve deliverability, open rates and content engagement
- Create blog copy
- Build, execute & monitor social marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Launch paid ad campaigns - both social and search
- Identify new marketing tactics to target new users, improve the website and increase conversions by analyzing Google Analytics Reporting
- Support the tracking, measurement, and reporting of email marketing using marketing automation tools like Pardot, WhatCounts and Salesforce
- Diagnose issues with lead tracking and reporting within our CRM
- Report into the Marketing Manager
- 2 years experience in a digital marketing or email marketing role
- Knowledge and experience with email marketing, social marketing, SEO, and blogs
- Must have proven track record of executing digital marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Proven track record of building demand with social and search ads
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently under time pressure from internal stakeholders and clients
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools such as Pardot, Hubspot, MailChimp, and Salesforce is a must
- Understand website design and coding best practices, how to create search engine friendly copy and topics, and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, production environment on teams with diverse
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Google suite. Advanced Google Sheets preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written interpersonal skills
JumpCrew works to help business grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.