- Nashville, TN, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
Creative and collaborative employees are driving the innovative solutions of JumpCrew. That’s who we are looking for! The team we are assembling for our sales department is invaluable in the growth of our organization. Creating opportunities, sharing our solutions and growing the business starts with a phone call.
JumpCrew is currently hiring for a Sales Director to support our a division of our inside sales team. The ideal candidate has managed large sales or call center teams and has a proven track record of success. This role requires leading by example and working collaboratively with JumpCrew sales and other leadership members.
- Directly responsible for leading a high-performing sales teams
- Work directly with Sales Directors to implement sales processes, KPIs, and drive successful sales activity
- Responsible for oversight of all sales functions in the organization
- CRM oversight and work with operations and IT team for CRM implementation, etc.
- Streamline team workflows to be in accordance with the sales process approved by the company’s executive team.
- Provide support to Sales Directors for management of each specific sales team
- Work with Sales Directors to make sure each team is meeting (and exceeding!) sales goals
- Oversight KPI goals to aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, and have accurate, up-to-date documentation of such KPIs
- Oversee and directly manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales forecasts
- Provide reporting and presentations to JumpCrew executive team and board members
- Bachelor’s degree in accredited university or comparable
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- 8+ years in a sales management role
- Previous experience managing a large inside sales team is required
- SaaS experience
- CRM experience is required, Salesforce experience preferred!
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Be a flexible leader and have remarkable ability to pivot when the situation requires it.
JumpCrew works to help business grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.