- Florence, KY, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to help good businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving companies. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
Seeking motivated, artistically driven candidate prepared to GROW professionally and
proportionate to nationally recognized, well established, yet rapidly growing, niche publishing
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering publication information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting initial layout for revisions and/or approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art via industry software to include multi-formatted final compositions.
- Prepares final layout by marking and presenting finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professionalpublications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Works well independently as well as any component of collaborative efforts.
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Service Focus, Creativity, Flexibility,
Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Receptive to Creative and/or client
direction and potential “objective criticism”.
JumpCrew works to help business grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.