Delivery & Retention Operations Specialist
- Florence, KY, USA
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
The Delivery & Retention Operations Specialist will manage and coordinate critical sales and delivery operations that are essential to the organization’s continued growth and success. These responsibilities include planning, reporting, delivery process optimization, coordination of training and logistics, operation systems/tool deployment, and service program implementation. The successful candidate will work with the Manager of Delivery & Retention Operations to properly prioritize and execute each initiative while also improving processes, procedures and standards based on historical information and lessons learned.
The successful candidate in this role will exhibit excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled and supported within the sales organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as SME and point of contact for all delivery and service processes including deliverables, contracts, pricing schedules, billing requirements, and sales technology.
- Understands, monitors and enforces JumpCrew’s operating procedures
- Reviews data and inputs as requested for comprehensive reporting, including but not limited to usage reports for operations purposes
- SME for delivery dashboards for client services management and executives.
- Extensive multi-tasking skills that require interaction with the sales and delivery teams, while researching resolutions and consulting with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Stay abreast of customer needs at all times and address with urgency
- Communicate constantly with co-workers and customers to ensure expectations are met and exceeded
- Commitment to continuing technical education
- Provides timely and professional support via incident ticket submissions, emails, and/or phone calls.
- Provides training of end-users on the use of personal computer hardware and software.
- Documents, triages, resolves, and/or escalates all identified issues through appropriate channels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and experience required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Capacity to interface with multiple levels of business hierarchy, up to and including executive level personnel.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with using Sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Zoho, Outreach.io, Ambition and more a plus
- Highly motivated and driven to urgently identify and resolve issues with no or minimal impact on the business.
- Windows, macOS, and ChromeOS experience
- CRM and VOIP system knowledge and experience
Education and Experiance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years working with sales processes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.