Learning & Development Manager
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Department: NONSALES
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
The Learning & Development Manager responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. The Talent Development Manager is responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is also essential.
You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees (e.g. client role-playing exercises or outdoor activities), we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, the role of the training manager is to oversee all professional development at our company.
- New hire onboarding of all JumpCrew employees across all offices
- Plan continuing education training sessions including, but not limited to:
- Lunch & Learns
- Coaching programs
- Peer forums
- Ongoing Sales Series
- ○ Life Skills Seminars
- Design, prepare, facilitate and update training materials across all departments
- Facilitate ongoing product update training
- New client onboarding and product training
- Leadership development content
- New hire desk set up
- Research and create new training tracks for continued education
- Map out training plans and schedules
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc)
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, facilitate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- G-Suite & Modern Tech Stack Experience (knowledge of CRMs, Sales enablement tools)
- Sales experience preferred
- An attitude that gets the company excited about learning
JumpCrew works to help business grow. We’re experts at sales, integrated marketing and social media who partner with businesses to increase engagement with prospects and clients, and increase revenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.