food production teammate
- 222 NW 26th St, Miami, FL 33127, USA
do you love great healthy food? do you want to do something that matters?
we’ve got opportunities for hard working, passionate people ready to change their lives while changing the world.
jugofresh is like no other cold-pressed juice and food business you’ve seen. we take integrity, innovation, wellness and professional development to the next level. with 150 team members and growing rapidly, we recognize the need to stay ahead of the curve on all fronts.
we help you on your quest for an amazing life. we’ve got your back with awesome perks like competitive pay, healthcare benefits, flexible schedules, the healthiest food and drink on the planet at your fingertips, discounts, wellness and leadership training and opportunities for career growth.
as a production team member your mission is to provide world class work ethic and quality. from making mind blowing salads, to developing yourself and others into exceptional leaders, you’ll be the front line of production in healthy culinary creations and life changing experiences to our customers.
get ready for greatness
we believe that people who are willing to be great, and get their hands dirty, are the ones that change the world. that’s why as part of our team you’ll pour your potential and effort into the service of creating something extraordinary.
working for jugofresh you will:
• develop and strengthen your ability to work at high speed levels
• teach the community about our products benefits
• raise awareness about a healthy lifestyle
• learn skills to up your wellness game and unlock your potential
• have a flexible work life balance
• grow and learn something new everyday
on an average day as a production teammate you may:
• prep fruits and vegetables
• put together top quality salads
• maintain freshness of our smoothie goods for our shops’ use
• blend smoothies and dressings
• deliver world class products to our customers
• clean and organize the production facility
ready to be a part of something healthy, community driven and successful? join our team and help us raise the vibe.
• flexible hours, early morning or evening production, and weekends
• driver’s license insurance screening
• able to work long hours standing up
• willing to get down and dirty
• team player
• willing to accept change
• 1 year food prep experience preferred : 1 year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.