Head Coach - Juice Shop
- Davie, FL
do you love great healthy food? do you want to do something that matters?
we’ve got opportunities for hard working, passionate people ready to change their lives while changing the world.
jugofresh is like no other business you’ve ever seen. we’re an organic cold-pressed juice and food company that takes integrity, wellness and professional development to the next level. we’ve already got over 150 fresh empowered team members and we’re looking for rockstars like you to join our crew.
we help you on your quest for an amazing life. we’ve got your back with awesome perks like competitive pay, healthcare benefits, flexible schedules, the healthiest food and drink on the planet at your fingertips, discounts, wellness and leadership training and opportunities for career growth.
As Head Coach, your mission is to bring world-class hospitality and leadership skills to your team. You will lead and ensure that all daily operations are executed with diligence and a smile. you are the face of our business, ready to share knowledge about our products benefits with customers and team members alike.
objectives of a head coach
• to assume responsibility for all daily operations
• to maintain and improve upon standards of productivity
• to understand and anticipate customers needs
• to develop and mentor team a strong pipeline
• to build strong relationships with corporate, customers, suppliers, and tribe • to monitor staff put into new positions of leadership
• to personally coach and oversee the development of assistant coach
• to drive strong financials and labor efficiency
• to provide training on DVM, product knowledge, and skills
• to facilitate effective team meetings
• to develop team members and personally oversee the growth of captains
• to embody and train on core values
• to foster a strong team dynamic of productivity and high engagement
• to spearhead and builds strong community relationships
• to problem solve utilizing continuous improvement approach
• to uphold standards of quality and integrity
areas of responsibility
• operating results (revenues, costs, profit)
• customer results ( acquisition, retention, satisfaction)
• leadership results (setting direction, communicating, developing people, setting standards, hiring/firing)
• management results (control, quality, timeliness)
• relationships (team, corporate, community)
• technical competence (hard skills of all the positions)
• adaptability | navigates change well
• empathy | understands and connects well with others
• Self-control | manages stress and emotions professionally
• Self-awareness | understands their own behavior, motivation, and impact
• social skills | effective with building healthy relationships
• effective communication | speaks and listens in a way that promotes engagement and productivity
• facilitates growth and development | creates a safe environment for the team that builds trust
• builds strong team | promotes cooperation and commitment within the team
• attention to detail | pursues quality and integrity in every action
• genuine interest in the success and development of others |
• ability and interest in learning | intrinsically motivated to get better every day
• ability to apply what is learned | can take and integrate lessons to effect change
• stress tolerance | high functioning under pressure
• planning and organizing | coordinates tools and strategies to achieve goals
• Problem-solving | can use critical thinking and continuous improvement for effective problem solving
hourly pay, $14 - $16 per hour plus benefits.