captain whole foods south beach retail shop
- Miami Beach, FL
jugofresh is like no other business you’ve ever seen. we’re an organic cold-pressed juice and food company that takes integrity, wellness and professional development to the next level. we’ve already got over 150 fresh empowered team members and we’re looking for rockstars like you to join our crew.
we help you on your quest for an amazing life. we’ve got your back with awesome perks like competitive pay, healthcare benefits, flexible schedules, the healthiest food and drink on the planet at your fingertips, discounts, wellness and leadership training and opportunities for career growth.
as captain, your mission is to bring world class hospitality and leadership skills to your team. You will work closely with your head coach and assistant coach to ensure that all of our daily operations are executed with diligence and a smile. you are the face of our business, ready to share knowledge about our product benefits with customers and team members alike.
get ready for greatness
we believe that leaders who are willing to be great, and get their hands dirty, are the ones that change the world. that's why as a part of our team, you'll pour your potential and effort into the service of creating something extraordinary.
• to lead services, either the front of the house or back of the house, with the coaches guidance
• to ensure that every experience of the customer exceeds expectations with SOS, SOU, & ATD • to mentor all teammates on food safety guidelines and quality control
• to take on responsibilities for the daily operations
• to mentor teammates for success in hard skills and customer service
• adaptability | navigates change well
• empathy | understands and connects well with others
• self control | manages stress and emotions professionally
• self awareness | understands their own behavior, motivation and impact
• social skills | effective with building healthy relationships
• customer service orientation | can demonstrate interest and concern for customer satisfaction
• effective communication | speaks and listens in a way that promotes engagement and productivity • facilitates growth and development | creates a safe environment for teammates that builds trust
• team work | promotes cooperation and commitment within the team
• attention to detail | pursues quality and integrity in every action
• masters product knowledge and all SOP’s
• excels at mentoring teammates on product knowledge, recipes and food presentation
• trains SOS and upselling techniques
• masters higher level technology including advanced POS and fresh flow
• teaches and communicates safety and sanitation guidelines effectively
• orders goods effectively and has a sound knowledge of food and juice ordering
• provides a clear direction for teammates on how to achieve daily goals and shift priorities* • masters opening and closing duties
• communicates effectively with coaches, team members and customers
• role models the core values
• engenders high morale and a positive team dynamic
• effectively develops and mentors teammates for success and growth • receives and learns from feedback
• manages emotions and stress well
• is aware of the impact they have on people
• shows up with a good attitude
• brings good energy to work
• proactively engages with the needs of the shop
customer service: 1 year experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.