Jscrambler is growing at a fast pace, fueled by the success of recognized web security products. Our leading cybersecurity technology is trusted by the Fortune 500 and major global companies to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers to web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight any fraud, reverse-engineering, or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer’s reputation.
After closing a $15 million Series A funding round, we are kicking off 2022 in full force! The team is growing fast and all team members will play a key role in helping the company reach its ambitious goals.
What will your day-to-day be like?
- Actively participate in the product architecture and specification.
- Design and implementation using our current stack (Node.js, MongoDB, React/Redux, graphQL).
- Ensure the quality of the developed code.
- Participate in the agile development process.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or similar discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience.
We believe you’ll succeed in this role if you:
- knowledge of HTTP protocol and end-to-end workflow.
- Experience with the following technologies is valued:
- Build tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Relational databases like PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience in Security/Application Security is valued.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is valued.
- Are fluent in English.
Why should you join us?
It is an incredible career opportunity to develop your technical knowledge with talented people while keeping updated about edge technology in the cybersecurity world. Want to make an impact? You will be a key person in the development team being able to make a real difference in a growing startup company and making the world more secure.
Career Progression & Personal Development Plan: Every 6 months you will tell us what is going to be your next challenge. If it is something important for you, it is important for us too. Would you like to do training? Attending an international conference would make you happy? You just need to say so.
We ensure a flexible working model with a remote first mindset. This means if you prefer, you can work remotely or in the office.
Wellbeing activities: You will have free snacks, fruit and coffee, weekly sports activities, Team lunch, team buildings, and much more.