- R. Alfredo Allen, 4200 Porto, Portugal
Jscrambler is growing at a fast pace fueled by the success of recognized web security products. Our groundbreaking technology is being used by the most innovative companies in the world to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers on web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight any fraud, reverse-engineering or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer reputation.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to integrate a team responsible for designing, building, maintaining, scaling, and integrating big data-based platforms (ETL and/or ELT).
Our products collect millions (up to billions) of data entries regarding behaviors on the client side of a Web application, to detect malicious behaviors. Our customers expect our products to digest all that information, and provide informative, relevant, easy to read and actionable Dashboards, highlighting potential cybersecurity attacks and PII compromises.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience, willing to design and build a new ELT / ETL system, and see it grow and deployed in large multinational companies.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures and processing workflows
- Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines
- Ensure architecture supports business requirements
- Develop processes for data modeling, mining, and production
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of multiple ETL / ELT up to date tools
- Able to conceptualize and design complex ELT / ETL architectures, aligned with Business requirements
- Affinity with Security/Application Security is valued
Fluency in Portuguese is mandatory, and already residing in Portugal