Pre-Sales Engineer/App Security Consultant
- Rua Alfredo Allen 455, Porto, Porto, Portugal
Jscrambler is growing at a fast-pace fueled by the success of recognized web security products. Our groundbreaking technology is being used by the most innovative companies in the world to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers to web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight fraud, reverse-engineering and tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer reputation.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on complex cybersecurity threats and risks, controls and mitigations.
- Identify and convey customer requirements to R&D.
- Create technical content and documentation on Web and Application Security.
- Provide training and support material for other members of the Jscrambler team.
- Manage Proof of Concepts projects with our customers.
- Present the product at field events such as security conferences, seminars, etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or similar discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers).
- 2+ years' experience working with software security solutions
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of overall web and mobile application architectures.
- Knowledge of Pen testing and reverse engineering.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in presenting and demonstrating.
- Fluency in English is essential, other languages is a plus.
Fluency in Portuguese is mandatory, and already residing in Portugal