Fall Marketing Internship
Jpixx is a digital video marketing agency that specializes in cinematic narratives and progressive messaging. Jpixx's distinct vision pushes the boundaries of integrated media, leading the region in stylized camera work, motion graphics, video editing and design. Our work targets a diverse and modern audience who value authenticity and crave an emotional connection bringing everyday people and places into extraordinary light. See how we Capture Life Creatively here: http://jpixx.com
Do you like to stay on top of the trends, push the boundaries and put ideas into practice? Are you a strategic thinker with a creative eye for crafting stories? Do you enjoy working alongside many other creative individuals who are constantly pushing out visual content? Jpixx, is looking for someone like you to join our team!
This internship will focus on engaging our audience to our company and brand in a visually appealing way. The candidate will attend shoots on location and perform as a production assistant on set while also implementing marketing initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create and produce various media marketing resources such as email newsletters, recurring blog posts, social media postings and content on various platforms, press releases, etc….
- Attend shoots and snap pictures and post on-site - take live videos for social media purposes.
- Design imagery to go along with content for postings.
- Work with the Creative Director to come up with a strategic plan and implement it.
- Attend shoots and speak with crew and clients.
- Be a production assistant in various roles when needed on set, roles such as craft services, props, communicator, paperwork, etc...
- Other duties as assigned.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Must be a graduate, recent grad or working toward a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Writing, Graphic Design, Photography, Video or related fields.
- Able to work approximately 40 hours per week with flexibility within schedule for occasional nights and weekends. This might not work best for a full time student (unless they are involved with online courses).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, along with a positive attitude and self-motivation.
- An ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Publisher, Illustrator or other graphic design programs.
- Must have excellent proof reading, willingness to take initiative, think creatively and solve problems.
- Ability to function well in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work efficiently remotely, on location, and as well as at our open concept home office.
- Familiarity with social media applications and best practices (Blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, YouTube).
- An understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Technical ability and knowledge of photography.
- Comfort with communicating with internal partners at all levels and as well as an external audience.
The ideal intern candidate has a strong ability to problem solve, multi-task, work independently and collaborate with others. We are looking for someone well-versed in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram etc.), and will have a desire to learn in the marketing field this Fall!
Opportunities for advancement.
Internal training, access to tutorials.
Connect with the community through our contacts and on-site visits around the area.
Contribute to some non-profit and worthwhile causes.
Gain greater knowledge with video marketing and new technologies such as live video and virtual reality.
Crew meals on duty.
Able for some work remotely.
Company-wide events, attendance and working of area events.
Fun company culture with occasional team-wide projects and social occasions.
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Send us your info, with your resume attached through the job posting.
- Send a short intro note about yourself -- nothing generic, we want to get a sense of who you really are - also include your availability this Fall, what you like most about marketing and why you are interested in this position.
- Pass along any relevant links about you, that we should check out.
No phone calls, please.
**The first 25 hours per week this Fall is an unpaid internship, beyond those hours (average is 40 hours) it is paid, but a great opportunity to gain practical experience. We are small and busy company which allows us the ability to give more responsibility and hands-on training than internships with bigger companies.
Jpixx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.