Independent Account Executive
- 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes, Lewes, DE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
John Snow Labs is an award-winning AI and NLP company, accelerating progress in data science by providing state-of-the-art software, data, and models. Founded in 2015, it helps healthcare and life science companies build, deploy, and operate AI products and services. John Snow Labs is the winner of the 2018 AI Solution Provider of the Year Award, the 2019 AI Platform of the Year Award, the 2019 International Data Science Foundation Technology award, and the 2020 AI Excellence Award.
John Snow Labs is the developer of Spark NLP - the world’s most widely used NLP library in the enterprise - and is the world’s leading provider of state-of-the-art clinical NLP software, powering some of the world’s largest healthcare & pharma companies. John Snow Labs is a global team of specialists, of which 33% hold a Ph.D. or M.D. and 75% hold at least a Master’s degree in disciplines covering data science, medicine, software engineering, pharmacy, DevOps and SecOps.
The Account Executive (AE) will take ownership of distributed Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) and apply the John Snow Labs Playbook to turn assigned leads into sold accounts. You’ll apply the SPIN Sales Methodology to identify buyer pain points and challenges and build rapport between you and the buyer.
The AE work closely with a John Snow Labs Sales Engineer (SE) to conduct demo conversations within our target markets. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
This independent sales rep position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes a team bonus opportunity.
This position is remote.
As a John Snow Labs Account Exec (AE), you will:
· Follow up on assigned leads.
· Make outbound phone calls to advance the buyer journey.
· Conduct web-based demos and teleconferences.
· Practice Active Listening to identify buyer needs and wants.
· Collaborate with SE’s to prepare solutions-based service proposals.
· Develop your sales skills and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the John Snow Labs playbooks.
· Maintain lead history in HubSpot CRM and schedule follow up activities.
· Stay up-to-date with our technology and products / services.
· Close sales that fit our value propositions.
· Contribute to monthly sales goals.
· Review activity, funnel, deals and other sales report as needed.
· Collaborate with the client success manager (CSM) as needed.
Our Commitment to You
John Snow Labs is dedicated to growing an innovative environment where our people can thrive. We are an award-winning global collaborative team focused on helping our customers put artificial intelligence to good use faster. Our website includes The Story of John Snow and our Social Impact page details how purpose and giving back is part of our DNA. JohnSnowLabs.com
This role is a strong fit, if you have:
· A Desire to Win. You have a positive, resilient, relentless attitude and a strong emotional intelligence which has led to your past successes.
· A Strong, Consistent Work Ethic. Willing to go above and beyond. Self-directed, adaptable and resourceful.
· Values which Align to Ours. Our values weave through all we do here – from company strategy to daily decision making.
· An Ability to Leverage Technology. The ability to learn and leverage all of our training, presentation and sales tools.
· Experience with software sales. You can grasp and succeed in a technology environment.
· A Bachelor's Degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
· Passion or knowledge of the Data Science and/or Healthcare industry is a plus.
We are a fully virtual company, collaborating across 22 countries
Open to candidates worldwide - work remotely from anywhere, ideally in the US and Europe for possible future travel needs
This is a contract opportunity, not a full-time employment role
This role requires the availability of at least 30 hours per week.