Garage Door Technician
- 16601 W Cleveland Ave, New Berlin, WI 53151, USA
If you have experience in carpentry, welding, construction, or other skilled labor industries and are looking to take your career to a new level, you've come to the right place!
Joe Wilde Company is a terrific place to work...
- Friendly Team: We have a strong culture of family and team-work! All of us work together to serve our customers.
- Love the Work: Each day brings interesting work with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Reputation and Pride: We take pride in our service, skill, and safety. Joe Wilde Company has been in business for over 70 years, and customers love the work we do!
- The Best Training and Tools: We invest in your success by providing training, support, and the best technology and equipment in the industry.
- Excellent Compensation and Full Benefits: We offer excellent compensation, a generous 401(k)plan, health insurance, life & disability insurance, paid time off & holiday pay.
- PLUS a pathway to becoming a Certified Door Systems Technician through the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation!
As a Garage Door Technician, responsibilities include:
- Installing garage doors, openers, springs, cables, and/or other hardware
- Assuring quality by checking for proper installation, clearance, and balance
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to customer questions in a truthful and pleasant manner
- Conducting regular spot checks of inventories, including materials and supplies, while ensuring there is an adequate supply of materials available
- Providing customer service to residential customers that require parts assistance
Additional opportunities exist to cross-train in the servicing/troubleshooting of garage doors and accessories along with the installation of railings, columns, awnings, and other shade solutions.
Please apply if you:
- Are proficient in the use of hand and power tools
- Have a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
- Can work independently as well as on a team
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can regularly lift between 50 - 100 lbs and are comfortable working at moderate heights (step-ladders)
We are looking for candidates that have one or more years of experience installing and/or servicing garage doors or other similar mechanical, electrical, construction or field-service skills, however we will train the right candidate!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Joe Wilde Company is a division of Reliable Door and Dock, a leading overhead door and loading dock equipment company (www.RDoor.com). We’re an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All candidates must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record check.