Since 1948, Parissis has evolved from a Lebanese ship repair workshop to a reputed leader in modern engineering and steel construction, working on high profile regional projects.
Parissis has opened a new department of decorative works, focusing on metal and other material, producing doors, partitions, stairs, furniture, etc...
· Monitoring the material coordination between production, design, and sales department
· Prepares and submits Material and Sample Submittals in coordination with projects manager
· Having knowledge in health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management
· Coordinates between design, estimation, and sales team for given projects
· Analyzes the projects requirements and plan Manpower, materials as per given BOQ from estimation department in coordination with store team and purchaser
· Prepares the method statements and work specific quality control plans, ensuring that delivered materials are in accordance with quantity and quality, monitor and control materials release in coordination with store team
· Maintains the records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
· Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system function and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions
· Develops working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, to ensure that they are followed and ensure a strict adherence to the production schedule
· Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance time, and costs
· Improves and Develops continually existing operation to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost savings and determining impact on total system
· Manages manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing
· Identifies the ways to reduce production costs through recommendations
· Trains and supervise staff on new developed processes and technologies, establish a training and quality culture
· Verifies, coordinates and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings
- Client Coordinator
- Subcontractor Coordinator
- Subcontractor price negotiation
- Contribute to cost reduction activities and proper analysis of projects
- Drawing Analysis
- Managing Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Manage the interior fit-out works for different sites, including décor, MEP works & Joinery works
- Manage site execution from mobilization to handover
- Instruct and guide site supervisors for all site execution works
- Order and follow up with procurement for site material orders
- Oversee day-to-day site activities and ensure work is progressing as per the requirement.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the specified quality standards.
- Maintain accurate records of site activities, including daily logs, equipment usage, and material procurement.
- Take authority of all technical detailing of projects
- Collaborate with subcontractors, architects, and stakeholders to ensure alignment on project objectives and deliverables.
- Troubleshoot any unforeseen challenges or problems that arise on-site, offering practical and effective solutions.
- Take authority of all technical detailing of projects.
- Able to communicate with external parties (Clients, designers, other subcontractors, management etc.)
- Strong experience and understanding of steel structure / fit out projects.