Senior Software Engineer
- Beirut, Lebanon
Siren Analytics is a joint venture between CME and Siren Associates Ltd. Together, we’re disrupting the normal order of things.
We’re combining this unique breadth of capabilities with the knowledge, skill-set, and expertise of Siren Associates, who have been driving change management processes and reshaping senior-level decision-making in the public sector across the Middle East for over a decade. Recognizing the potential for data analytics and digitization to transform the nature of public sector change management, we’ve teamed up.
We are committed to embracing complexity and challenging orthodoxy to solve the unprecedented challenges the world faces today. Merging the disruptive power of technology with a deep understanding of political economy, we’re willing to take calculated risks when it means putting the leading technologies of today into the hands of tomorrows leaders. Based out of Beirut, we see the wealth of technology expertise in Lebanon not just as an economic competitive advantage, but as a public good that can be engaged in meaningful missions and contribute to improved prosperity in Lebanon, the Middle East, and around the world.
The Software Engineer will work in coordination with the Analysis and Process Automation Lead to provide solutions for process automation, analysis, business intelligence, reporting, maintaining, audit and improving systems to meet the criteria. He/She will work in a constantly evolving environment related to technological advances and the strategic direction of Siren Analytics.
- Analyse project needs and available tools and technologies in light of specifications provided by Process Automation and Analysis Lead.
- Initiate discussions in consultation with Analysis and Processes Lead with appropriate stakeholders to have a clear grasp of the project specifications and objectives.
- Prepare detailed project plan including software solution design, development, testing and training.
- Guide, advise, design and implement best practices for process engineering and digitization.
- Perform quality control on the implemented processes and reports.
- Participate to the development of the software and coordinate with other software engineers.
- Design and develop business intelligence dashboards using the best available tools.
- Take into consideration internal rules and regulations, international standards, and strategic objectives in all project design and implementation.
- Assist in the setup of maintenance and continuity procedures to ensure project sustainability.
- Coordinate with Analysis and Processes Lead and provide regular updates.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in software development.
- Proven experience in architecture and design of process automation and engineering using best practices.
- Proven experience with business intelligence tools and reporting frameworks.
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server 2012 or Oracle Database.
- Proven experience with programming languages JAVA , .NET, Angular or React framework.
- Proven experience with data visualization tool.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Advance degree in computer science or engineering.
- Experience or understanding of Oracle Web Portal or BPM is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good internal and external relationships.
- Excellent command of written, read and spoken Arabic and English.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.