Web Developer (Junior Front-End Engineer)
- San Francisco, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Cherry Installments is a FinTech company making it quick and simple for direct-to-consumer businesses to grow their sales by offering installments as a payment option.
We know that every sale counts. We believe everyone should have the tools to win every sale. We hire the world’s best and brightest people to make this future a reality.
Cherry is backed by an all-star lineup of investors such as DCM and early Tesla board member and eBay Motors Founder Simon Rothman. Cherry was founded and is led by Stanford entrepreneurs with years of experience in Technology, Sales and Finance.
We are merchant obsessed - and a common support activity is helping our merchants improve their online presence.
We are looking for a new team member who will help our partners improve their websites and make Cherry on it more prominent, easily accessible and fitting their aesthetic.
You will be collaborating directly and indirectly with:
- Our merchant partners - a diverse group of business owners across the United States
- The Cherry Onboarding Team - the team at Cherry that onboards these merchants and help them think through the best solution for themselves
- The Cherry Success Team - the team at Cherry that supports our merchants in their journey to greater sales
- The Cherry Product Marketing team - the team at Cherry that innovates on Cherry's direct and indirect online presence
- Minimum Bachelor degree (computer science, web development or related)
- Experience in similar role of web content management
- Proficiency in online content management including WordPress
- Website development knowledge
- An aptitude to learn and understand new software, systems and tools
- Excellent competency in English grammar
- Excellent English verbal skills
- Thorough understanding of web technology and CMS systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.