- Baouchriyeh, Lebanon
A Leading Consultancy and Software implementation company
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Document functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with customers.
- Create functional design documents and prototypes based on analysis of requirements.
- Write detailed functional specifications
- Review and test completed modifications for functional accuracy.
- Provide training for customers and internal resources.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prepare user manuals, system configuration documents, and other reports.
- Estimate/plan activities and efforts associated with functional requirements.
- Perform system configuration tasks.
- Actively participate in information gathering and business review sessions with customers to understand overall project goals.
- Assist the Customer Support team with issue resolution.
- Support the business development initiatives in generating additional services by proposing out-of-the-box solutions and establishing close communication channels with existing customers.
- Participate in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Write user manuals and configuration documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns.
- Very strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Ability to travel up to 75% yearly.
- When installing and traveling to client site, most work is done in a warehouse. At this time, general mobility with capability to climb, crawl and maneuver in restrictive areas may be necessary
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Database and SQL
- Knowledge of Software and Application concepts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.