Bootcamp - Field Service Management
- Beirut, Lebanon
Novelus Team is a group of innovative people, excessively focused on accelerating technology deployment. We live by our Core Values of Furtherance, Audacity and Resilience. Our most important asset is our employees which is why we focus on providing a progressive, vibrant and empowering culture.
This Bootcamp is a 4-months training program.
At the end of the 4th month, there will be an evaluation process, and the interns might be granted a permanent position as Field Service Managers according to their performance evaluation.
What you’ll do:
- Support field crews as a source for material up scopes, OSS trouble-shooting, site alarm status, crew login validation, site outage planning, and safety certification compliance
- Promote a safe work environment while ensuring a quality end product
- Provide a transparent channel of communication for site status, compliance, mitigation of issues and risks across departments and/or companies
- Works to deliver site construction with predictable consistency while improving construction crew productivity
- Considered a value add by field personnel
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Computer & Communication Engineering
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Outstanding English and communication skills, written and spoken
- Flexibility regarding the schedule since the working hours will be during US daytime.
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Driven to succeed, and able to work flexible hours and under pressure.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.