- Lebanon, TN, USA
Headquartered in Lebanon and driven by a pioneering spirit, Malia Group is a multifaceted group of 27 companies that are leaders in 6 sectors including: Industries, Consumer Goods Distribution, Technology & Management Solutions, Fashion, Engineering & Contracting, and Hospitality & Real Estate.
With operations in 7 countries in the Levant, North Africa, and the GCC, our purpose is to ensure excellence in the creation, production, and the timely delivery of goods and services.
Throughout the last 8 decades, we have accrued 60 brands and forged alliances with 35 best-loved multinationals – all testimonies to that fact that we are the Group of choice in the region.
- Job Purpose:
1. Responsible for the full lifecycle of MaliaTec software/application development
2. Responsible for building high-quality, innovative and fully performing software applications in compliance with MaliaTec coding standards and technical design.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop moderately complex software based on specific requirements
2. Consistently follow Maliatec’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes
3. Create and execute designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
4.Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
5. Debug existing source code and polish feature sets
6. Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
7. Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
8. Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
9. Collaborate with other programmers to develop and implement feature(s)
10. Contribute to technical design documentation
11. Stay continuously updated on all new products and solutions
12. Stay informed about the latest mobile technology trends and directions
13. Keep Software Development Manager proactively informed regarding products’ performance and other problems and opportunities
14. Deliver in a timely manner fixes and issues highlighted by the QA/QC Manager
15. Address escalated help desk issues and interact when requested with clients to resolve Technical-related issues; provide answers in a timely manner
16. Participate in investigations and adjustments of customer complaints and non-conformities
17. Coordinate with the software development manager on current programming tasks
18. Submit daily updates of the assigned tasks using MaliaTec application
19. Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or CCE
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of software development experience in Java and Android development. Working with APIs and Web Services is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.