Company Name: Safelite
Interested in this position? We encourage you to apply! Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we believe in giving everyone a chance. We are an auto glass company, but we offer so much more. We want to help you build a fulfilling career and support your personal life. Join us and experience the best workplace you've ever had.
The Security Director role is responsible for leading, planning, directing, and coordinating activities related to protecting the safety and security of our associates, customers, and facilities. As a subject matter expert in physical security, asset protection, and workplace violence prevention, you will analyze potential security risks and implement protocols and training to mitigate those risks.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, evaluate, and manage the company's security operations, including the security of physical assets, facilities, and the well-being of our associates and customers.
- Provide expert guidance on workplace violence, theft, and critical incident management to cross-functional partners during emergent situations.
- Continuously review and update security protocols, policies, and practices to address potential gaps and mitigate future risks. Provide training on new systems and processes.
- Oversee internal investigations of policy violations, associate misconduct, and criminal activity.
- Create a security scorecard for the leadership team, highlighting performance against key performance indicators (KPIs). Develop and implement preventative security programs and conduct audits of security-related performance.
- Provide strong and inspiring leadership to the team, ensuring continuous development and setting realistic goals and expectations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with law enforcement and other external security entities, seeking their assistance when necessary.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Loss Prevention, Criminal Justice, Criminology, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in asset protection, workplace violence, critical incident management, or loss prevention.
- Certifications or training in loss prevention, critical incident management, workplace violence prevention, and/or active shooter training.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment. A team player who can build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Effective interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Mindset for continuous improvement and the ability to define problems, draw conclusions, and make informed decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start to successful completion.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A comprehensive benefits package worth more than $10,000, including a 401(k) plan with company matching, customized medical coverage, and paid time off programs for work/life balance.
- Annual tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250.
- Explore our health, wealth, and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com.
Safelite is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- We welcome everyone and value our diverse workforce and suppliers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
*Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
Note: Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and other applicable laws and regulations. The physical and mental demands described are not job qualification standards, but they are provided to help employers and individuals identify potential accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in performing essential job duties. Additional qualifications may be required to meet local laws, regulations, and Safelite Group, Inc. policies.