TA, HR or Recruitment Volunteers
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Department: JobsForAustralia.com Volunteer team
Jobs for Australia is a NFP movement of volunteer Talent Acquisition & Human Resources specialists throughout Australia work closely to match job seekers with companies that are hiring while working collaboratively with businesses in their redeployment or hiring phases.
If you have found yourself out of work and have experience in HR, talent acquisition or the recruitment/RPO space and would like to join our team, keep up your skillset and give back to the community by lending job seekers, employers and the job-boards a helping hand then we would love to hear from you.
Here are some of the ways in which volunteers at JobsForAustralia are helping the community:
Our team of TA & HR volunteers are available to support businesses that have a need for additional talent acquisition or HR resources
- Redeployment of staff
- Training & coaching
Our TA & HR volunteers are here to help Job-seekers with:
- CV and social profile formatting
- Job search advice
- Navigating job-boards
- Initiatives in the market you could apply to.
- Provide you with interview hints and tips.
- How to prepare for a video interview
- How to prepare for competency-based questions.
- And much much more...
If you have experience in any of the below disciplines and would like to put them to great use volunteering we would love to hear from you.
- Recruitment Consulting (all-levels)
- Human Resources (all disciplines)
- Talent Acquisition (all disciplines)
- Career Coaching (all levels)
JobsForAustralia is not a job-board, RPO or recruitment agency. It is a community project to keep those with skills and experience in TA, HR, and Recruitment who have been affected by COVID19. Our Volunteers will be assisting job seekers by preparing them and help to connect them to the job market via job boards, employers that are hiring or other services that are in the marketplace such as Hatch and TechLife.