Customer Success Manager (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus, innogy and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their candidate experience.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help our Enterprise customers to get the best results possible from our chatbot solutions for the HR and Recruitment industry. You will listen, help, and educate them whilst commercially looking out for opportunities to help the account grow in value, ROI and health.
You will be joining an award-winning Implementation team, who has delivered a number of large projects for customers such as McDonald's, Deutsche Telekom, and Airbus to name but a few. This is an amazing opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology (NLP, Machine Learning), and implementing solutions that solve everyday problems for both the customer and their candidates.
Together with our colleagues from Implementation and Accounts, the Customer Success Team is the face of jobpal with our customers and we take a lot of pride in delivering the best customer and product experience.
- Help to build and develop strong relationships with our enterprise customers who have started to use our chatbot product to solve their hiring problems,
- Identify and assess our customer's needs and enable them to use our software successfully to ensure long-lasting partnerships,
- Define customer-specific goals and create tailored, optimal solutions that drive success,
- Know your customers performance KPIs, anticipate their next step and provide them with guidance towards the desired outcome,
- Analyze data to prepare and execute quarterly business reviews with your key customers,
- Document and track your customer notes and work on growing the value of your account portfolio using a CRM-System (Hubspot),
- Become a product expert highlighting key features, functionality and product changes,
- Maximize customer retention by educating our customers on how to get to most of our technology,
- Work with Implementation and development team to project manage customer updates on time and to a high standard,
- You are the first problem-solver for the customer and support them at various escalation points, always identifying the right steps forward with a solutions focus,
- Maintain and growing the value of your account portfolio whilst buddying up with Accounts on upselling opportunities,
- Conduct in-person business reviews with C-level decision-makers and other relevant stakeholders,
- You will be responsible for customer happiness scorecard for DACH customers.
- You have gained customer success management experience or other customer-facing roles (such as Accounts Management) in the SaaS environment for at least 2 years,
- You are very interested in technology, with the ability to explain complex topics to different audiences successfully; a background with people process topics (HR or Recruitment) is a bonus, but not required,
- You work collaboratively and persistently whilst being a natural relationship builder who loves to understand customer problems and issues,
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of navigating conflicts and promoting honest dialogue,
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills in English, German would be a big plus,
- You enjoy working with data and build reports,
- You are comfortable traveling across Europe on occasion.
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Machine Learning,
- Work in a product-centered company, with a long-term vision of our product architecture,
- Enjoy an open, international working environment with highly talented and dynamic people, who will recognize and appreciate your contribution,
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions and develop themselves,
- Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Kreuzberg and is easy to access with public transport,
Challenging tasks and some travel to european clients is waiting for you – and an opportunity for leaving footprints on the HR tech industry.