Customer Success Manager
- Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their employer branding.
As our new Customer Success Manager, you will lead chatbot implementation projects, working hand-in-hand with our newly acquired customers looking to change the way they hire. Understanding their requirements, use cases, and goals and translate these into solution actions with our development team to build a chatbot that meets their requirements. You will be joining an award-winning Implementation team, who has delivered a number of large projects for customers such as McDonald's, Deutsche Telekom, and Airbus to name but a few. This is an amazing opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technology (NLP, Machine Learning), and implementing solutions that solve everyday problems for both the customer and their candidates.
- You will design the project roadmap from sale through to discovery and manage the project to a successful, on-time go-live of the product.
- Strong communication with customers and relevant jobpal team members about project status, progress.
- Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction with your strong project management skills
- You understand our product, keep up with its evolution and know what part our service plays in the business of our customers.
- You leverage your proactive, consultative skills to stay in regular contact with our customers during implementation and suggest enhancements where appropriate.
- You are an expert at monitoring usage/adoption and developing strategies for optimizing the solution together with the customer.
- You are proactive, curious and not afraid to push through on client challenges.
- Your can-do attitude with stakeholders is paramount to ensure prompt and accurate execution of project tasks.
- Testing and Quality Assurance of data tasks before go-live.
- You will ensure speed, accuracy, efficiency, and customer satisfaction in partnership with sales, development and accounts teams.
- You will be used to working with multi-faceted client teams and ideally have experience of working with large enterprise clients.
- You will evaluate results, create reports and develop KPIs together with the client that showcase their progress through to go-live and beyond.
- You will be experienced with designing onboarding plans for the client's HR team to keep them on track.
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken). Any additional language is a plus.
- You will have already led successful technical implementations with digital project management and customer onboarding expertise.
- Strong experience and examples of working with Project Management Methodologies. and project management tools such as JIRA, ASANA and/or Confluence
- Good experience working with a ticketing system, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, this role has a lot of client-facing time so you have to be comfortable with listening to customers and advising them on best practice.
- Strong customer-centric and problem-solving mindset with quick thinking and understanding of the big picture.
- A curious, investigative mindset that is always challenging the status quo.
- Highly self-motivated, strong can-do and very much goal-oriented attitude
- Ready to work hands-on with different teams in a no-ego environment
- Knowledge of the HR / Recruitment space is desirable but can be taught.
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Machine Learning
- Work in a product-centered company, with a long-term vision of our product architecture
- Enjoy an open, international working environment with highly talented and dynamic people, who will recognize and appreciate your contribution.
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions and develop themselves.
- Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Kreuzberg and is easy to access with public transport.
- Challenging tasks and some travel to european clients is waiting for you – and an opportunity for leaving footprints on the HR tech industry.