- Berlin, Germany
At jobpal, we build chatbots for the recruiting industry that are based on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies. Our chatbots automate communication between employers and candidates. For companies, this means higher engagement with their talent pool and the opportunity to automate time-consuming tasks. For candidates, this creates an innovative candidate experience, making the hiring process more intuitive and engaging. Companies such as Airbus and British Airways use jobpal chatbots to fundamentally transform the way they hire talents and improve their employer branding.
As our new Business Developer you are up for a steep learning curve, travels, and talks with top enterprises. You are the first contact for prospects, and support the relationship building until the onboarding phase. You will be working closely with our Head of Sales and Regional Sales Manager to develop innovative strategies, uncovering new opportunities. This is an exciting role for candidates that want to acquire a solid Sales experience in the SaaS sector working on an innovative product within a young team.
- Seek out and engage good fit companies through strategic prospecting
- Learn about prospects’ business challenges and define Use Case with them
- Work closely with Sales Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospect plans
- Maintain a network of relationships across the industry and leverage them in opportunity identification
- Support our Marketing Team to build our inbound marketing strategy, and a stronger leads pipeline
- Pitch at industry events, and conduct online as well as face-to-face product demonstrations
- Build sales reports to optimize channels throughout the entire sales process
- Travel through Europe to fairs, client meetings and conferences (up to 25% travel time)
- Fluency in both German and English
- Sales or prospecting experience would be a big plus
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Machine Learning
- Work in a product-centered company, with a long-term vision of our product architecture
- Enjoy an open, international working environment with highly talented and dynamic people, who will recognize and appreciate your contribution
- Join an autonomous team with a high degree of freedom and ownership, where members are empowered to make decisions and develop themselves
- Our beautiful office is situated in the heart of Neukölln and is easy to access with public transport
Challenging tasks and some traveling is waiting for you – and an opportunity for leaving footprints on the HR tech industry. We’re looking for curious minds, who enjoy trying out new approaches.