Global Mobility Assistant, Germany
- Theresienhöhe 28, 80339 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
We work with clients like N26, Sumup, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries.
The Global Mobility Assistant will help the Global Mobility Team to make immigration and relocation process as smooth and seamless for our talents as possible. You can work remotely from Germany or other European country.
- Desktop support our clients with accommodation search
- Be a point of contact for our external partners
- Prepare immigration related forms and letters
- Prepare materials for consultation of our clients with settle in processes
- Arrange airport pick ups
Please apply if you have following qualities:
- fluent communicator in English and German. Other languages are a plus
- comfortable with working remotely
- comfortable working with IT solutions
- you know how to prioritise & focus
- have a natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- independent working style
- an excellent communicator in person and over written correspondence
You get some extra points if you:
- have some knowledge of the immigration and settle-in processes
- have experience in a client-facing position
- have experience in multicultural and international environments
- have lived abroad and understand what the challenges that the talents relocating to Germany are facing
Our Global Mobility team is made of awesome people!
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- 28 working days as annual holidays on top of public holidays
- Any hardware necessary: Mac, headphones, mobile phone etc
- Flexible Work. Work from home or co-working space
- Our perks include sports, books, courses, teambuilding etc
- Annual offsite. Karaoke included
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about