Global Mobility Specialist, Germany
- Theresienhöhe 28, 80339 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like N26, Sumup, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries.
- Assist and manage relocation cases, including designing relocation process, preparing immigration related documentation, arranging consultants to accompany in-person immigration appointments, communicating with partners, clients, talents, Embassies and Government institutions
- Provide relocation related consultations for clients and talents
- Build and maintain relocation processes, workflows and guidelines
- Assist and manage immigration and relocation-related projects
- Manage the settle-in services (including partnerships and contractors)
- Support your colleagues with immigration-related information preparations
- Participate in sales meetings/conferences/meetings as needed
- Customer/ talent facing experience (experience with managing someone’s expectations and providing support)
- Work experience in an international team or surrounding (this could be university program with a lot of international students or volunteering for international people etc)
- Stress resilience as much as possible
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can do attitude (hands-on), proactive approach
- Independent, knows how to prioritise & focus
- Natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- Experience in a client-facing or talents’ facing position, e.g. HR
- Project management skills
- Fluent communicator in English and German
Desired but not necessary:
- have experience and knowledge in EU and non-EU immigration to Germany
- Knowledge of other languages
Our Global Mobility team is made of awesome people and growing fast!
You’ll be based anywhere or in Germany. We are a remote-friendly company. But we are looking for someone who can be available in European working hours.
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- Extra vacation days
- Any hardware necessary: Mac, headphones, mobile phone etc
- Flexible Work. Work from home or co-working space
- Our perks include sports, books, courses, teambuilding, snacks at office etc
- Annual offsite. Karaoke included
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about