Global Mobility Expert
- Theresienhöhe 28, 80339 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like N26, Sumup, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries.
We’re looking for a Global Mobility Expert based in Germany, preferably in Munich or Berlin. As a remote member of our Global Mobility team, you will ensure a seamless relocation experience for talent moving to Germany.
- immigration and settle-in processes for talent relocating to Germany
- immigration-related procedures for employers hiring international talent in Germany
- prepare immigration documentation and attend appointments if needed
- manage your own caseload from start to finish
- build and maintain relocation processes and guidelines for Jobbatical in Germany
- support international talent after the relocation process
- support your colleagues with immigration-related information
- take the initiative on immigration and settle-in-related projects
- participate in sales meetings
You are a very good fit if you:
- have client-facing German relocation/immigration experience
- have in-depth knowledge of immigration and processes in Germany
- have strong knowledge of German immigration trends and regulations
- are comfortable working remotely
- are an excellent communicator in person and over the internet
- are fluent in German and English
- have experience working with government organizations (immigration offices, embassies, etc.)
- have a strong attention to detail
- are independent and keen to take initiative
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package
- Possibility to work with passionate and awesome professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- 28 working days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days annually
- Flexible Work. Work remotely or in co-working space
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably
- Annual offsite. Karaoke included
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about