Account Executive Estonia
- Niine 11, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like N26, Sumup, Pipedrive and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries.
Jobbatical is looking for a smart and resourceful Account Executive to help us expand our operations in Estonia.
You will join our Growth Team and be responsible for client Acquisition, Activation and Retention, owning the market revenues.
Your responsibilities include lead generation, sales calls and demos, continuously updating our CRM database, meeting sales targets and providing the best customer experience to our existing clients. You will run creative campaigns and support designing our strategy to increase sales in Estonia.
You'll have access to tools and resources to help you generate meetings and close business in Estonia.
On any given day you might:
- Do a few sales demos with clients
- Prepare proposals to send over
- Respond and execute on follow ups
- Maintain and improve your CRM (we love Pipedrive!)
- Work on outreach strategy and turn leads into opportunities
- Anticipate to potential client issues and coordinate with the team to solve them
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales. Bonus points if you also have experience in HR sales or Global Mobility
- Experience in prospect research, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- You must have professional fluency in English and Estonian
- You know how to meticulously maintain leads and opportunities updated in a CRM platform
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue-focused objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling email outreach sequences and thoughtful email follow up that adds value to the prospect
- Strong note taking abilities, create clear action items, and execute follow up
- Exceptional active listening skills, with a true desire to help clients
- Tenacious, positive, and earnest personality
Our Growth team is made up of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Yannick, our Head of Growth based in Mallorca, Spain.
You’ll be based anywhere or in our Tallinn office. We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please.
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package with company options and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- 28 working days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days annually
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in Tallinn
- Annual offsite. Karaoke included
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about