Sales Development Representative (Spanish Speaking)
- Plaza de España, Madrid, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
Jobbatical is looking for an energetic and creative Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us drive business and acquire new clients.
You will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities through outbound activities. You will develop valuable relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. You will perform outreach email and social sequences and calls to secure meetings with the Account Executive, and support the sales process until the deal's closure.
On any given day you will:
- Research prospects, map key accounts and enhance contact lists
- Create Outreach sequences through email and LinkedIn adding value to prospects, always with a creative and personal touch
- Respond, engage and qualify leads and inquiries, cold calling if needed
- Schedule sales meetings and demos for the Account Executive
- Participate in exploratory meetings
- Work closely with the Growth team to map strategic accounts, identifying target needs and market opportunities
- Ensure successful follow ups
- Constantly update and log accurate activity on our CRM, we love Pipedrive!
- Collaborate with Growth team members on strategic and creative approaches, and help build awareness on events, partnerships and webinars for lead generation and lead nurturing.
We’re looking for an ambitious human with an eye for detail and a growth mindset. This position requires selling experience, writing skills and familiarity with CRMs and automation tools. On top of that you could possess the following experiences:
- Perfect Spanish and English speaking and writing skills
- 1+ years of experience in sales and business development
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Jobbatical
- Experience with Pipedrive, (or other CRMs), Linkedin Sales Navigator and other prospecting tools
- You want to learn fast and are not afraid of making mistakes
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills
Our Growth team is made up of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Yannick, our Head of Growth based in Mallorca, Spain.
As our Sales Development Representative, you’ll be based anywhere in Europe (or in our Estonian office if you'd like). We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please, but you are expected to spend the majority of your time somewhere that overlaps with European business hours, because that’s where our customers are.
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- We each have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to make a big impact
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days annually
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of Tallinn.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about