Account Executive (German-Speaking)
- Grünberger Str. 13, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
Jobbatical is looking for a smart and resourceful (German-speaking) Account Executive to help us expand our operations in Germany.
This position will be responsible for client Acquisition, Activation and Retention, owning the market revenues.
Your responsibilities include lead generation, sales calls and demos, continuously updating our CRM database, meeting sales targets and providing the best customer experience to our existing clients. You will run creative campaigns and support designing our strategy to increase sales in Germany.
You'll have access to tools and resources to help you generate meetings and close business in Germany.
On any given day you might:
- Do a few sales demos with clients
- Prepare proposals to send over
- Respond and execute on follow ups
- Maintain and improve your CRM (we love Pipedrive!)
- Work on outreach strategy and turn leads into opportunities
- Anticipate to potential client issues and coordinate with the team to solve them.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales. Bonus points if you also have experience in SaaS sales (Software as a Service) or HR sales.
- Experience in prospect research, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- You must be a native German speaker and have professional fluency in English.
- You know how to meticulously maintain leads and opportunities updated in a CRM platform.
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue-focused objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling email outreach sequences and thoughtful email follow up that adds value to the prospect.
- Strong note taking abilities; create clear action items, and execute follow up.
- Exceptional active listening skills, with a true desire to help clients.
- Tenacious, positive, and earnest personality.
Our Growth team is made up of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Yannick, our Head of Growth based in Mallorca, Spain.
You’ll be based anywhere in Europe. We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please.
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- We each have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to make a big impact
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- 28 working days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days annually
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in Tallinn
- Annual offsite. Karaoke included
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about