- Niine 11, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
- Employees can work remotely
Jobbatical is looking for an experienced, highly motivated CFO/COO to build and lead Jobbatical business strategies. Working directly next to the CEO, you’ll manage key aspects of our business and finance. As you gain a deep understanding of our global mobility product and business, you’ll be responsible for the business modeling, strategy, and operational plans for both our B2B SaaS and tech-enabled services business.
Our vision for the future is to have a world where every human can unleash their full potential anywhere, anytime, regardless of where they were born. We are getting there by building technology to make immigration so easy and affordable that companies and people will relocate because we exist.
We have ambitious plans for the future that start with building software that helps hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by automating the immigration process.
In the past few months, we’ve worked with clients like N26, Typeform, Pipedrive, and Twilio and have successfully relocated people from around the world even throughout the pandemic.
Join our diverse team of world-class good-humored people solving an exciting and unique set of problems in cross-border mobility.
Your short- and long-term responsibilities will include the following:
- partcipate in the development of company strategy;
- Supporting the leadership team on the development of OKRs and other leadership tools to measure the strategy execution;
- Coordinate operations across the teams;
- Financial analysis and modeling;
- Financial analysis on cost drivers/revenue drivers;
- Designing, implementing, and reviewing finance systems, policies, and procedures;
- Review of key drivers of the company, set up company-wide OKRs, assist in setting up team-specific OKRs and monitoring the implementation;
- Assist leadership in budgeting vs actual financial review, able to use financial data to forecast the company’s future, monitor the burn rate, pinpoint fundraising opportunities;
- Financial reporting (management accounts, statutory accounts, investor reports);
- Lead the team of Accounting, business intelligence, operations;
- Construction of the business model;
- Capable of performing detailed business and financial analysis including a good understanding of different business models and advanced cost modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to the bottom line;
- Oversee projects and implement them successfully;
- Help build investor relations, lead the due diligence processes;
- Research industry trends, competitors, etc. as necessary;
- Assist in preparing Board, lender, and internal management reporting packages, including analytical review and graphs.
If you have previous experience in following topics then we would definitely want to book a call with you and discuss about our potential cooperation!
- Operational leadership experience;
- Construction of the business model;
- Experience with business model analysis;
- At least 7+ years of finance experience, preferably international experience;
- Prior tech startup experience;
- Experience in building a software organization;
- Strong planning and analysis, business analytics and insights, forecasting/budgeting experience;
- Ability to manage relationships with the outsourced accounting team, banking relationships, VC relationships, and auditors;
- Experience with online payment operations and multi-currency invoicing
- Experience with the process of raising venture capital;
- Experience growing startups revenues;
- Experience in building and scaling operations from the ground up;
- Experience in managing budgets;
- Comfortable in a hands-on, individual contributor type role;
- Ability to manage a finance team;
- Experience using various accounting tools;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Intelligence field;
- Fluent in English and other languages is a plus;
- You're flexible and roll with the punches. Sometimes your people might need you at odd hours—you should be OK with that;
- You're independent. Taking the initiative to solve any problem you face is second nature to you;
- Stand for Jobbatical’s mission: to think beyond borders and help the world work together;
- The role is ideally based in Tallinn, Estonia. We are happy to relocate you to Tallinn. Alternatively, Europe is a must.
Our management team is a team of six extraordinary individuals (no kidding) of three nationalities. You will be working side-by-side with the CEO, Karoli, and closely with the rest of the management team. Our current COO and co-founder Ronald will be supporting you, especially in the areas of data management.
Ideally, you’ll be based in Estonia or alternatively anywhere in Europe. We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please, but due to the nature of your role and the location of our customers then you should be located somewhere in Europe.
Great compensation. A good salary, stock options and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of the city in Tallinn.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about