Global Mobility Manager, Estonia
- Niine, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster.
In our Estonian Global Mobility team, we have in-house combined relocation knowledge and our own relocation platform to handle the immigration cases. We are a forerunner in the relocation field. We lean on our in-house built technical solutions to save time from filling forms and instead focus on being humans in the middle of foreign talents' big life-changing steps of relocation. We would be a perfect fit for each other if you are resourceful and initiative and get excited about the idea of making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We are looking for a Global Mobility Manager for our Estonian team who would be leading the team, managing workflows, and being an expert level advisor in immigration and relocation services. Our team is looking forward to working with a self-starter who holds a motivated team and a great user experience important above all.
We aim to provide world-class relocation services and are constantly looking on how to enhance our processes, improve our services and reevaluate tools. Therefore to fit in at Jobbatical you would need to have a natural talent for leading a team, a great client and talent-facing attitude and willingness to constantly find ways to improve our services and optimize workflows.
You are a very good fit if you:
- are an expert in EU and non-EU immigration and relocation to Estonia
- have a very good understanding of immigration laws in Estonia
- can showcase successful previous experience in leading a team
- have experience with managing workflows and processes
- have experience with managing clients and leading negotiations
- are an Estonian speaker, but are also a fluent communicator in English
With us, you would be part of the team who reshapes how immigration should be - from partnerships with governments to digital nomad visa.
The position expects you to be based in Estonia, as here is where your team and clients would be. You are welcomed to work from home or from our office in Kalamaja.
Our offer to you includes:
- possibility to work with a motivated and talented international team
- challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- compensation package with company stock options
- flexible working hours remotely or in the Tallinn HQ office
To apply, please send us your resume and a motivational letter explaining your interest and prior experience. Applications without both documents will be discarded.
The application process will consist of at least 1 video interview and a 1 home assignment. You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about