SaaS Account Executive
- Niine, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software that helps hyper-growth startups, global companies and immigration and relocation agencies manage their international relocations faster by automating the immigration and relocation process.
We are looking for a smart and resourceful SaaS Account Executive to help scale our immigration and relocation management software.
We’ve worked with clients like Typeform, Bolt, Pipedrive, Decathlon, and Twilio to relocate people from dozens of countries.
We are looking for a passionate Account Executive to join our Growth Team and help expand our Software sales. Your responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. You'll have access to tools and resources to help you generate meetings and close business for our SaaS tool.
On any given day you might:
- improve sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- do a few sales demos with clients
- prepare proposals to send over
- respond and execute on follow ups
- maintain and improve your CRM (we love Pipedrive!)
- work on outreach strategy and turn leads into opportunities
- coordinate with our Customer Success Team for a successful client onboarding
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales. Bonus points if you also have experience in SaaS sales (Software as a Service) and/or HR sales.
- Experience in prospect research, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- You have professional fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
- You know how to meticulously maintain leads and opportunities updated in a CRM platform.
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue-focused objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling email outreach sequences and thoughtful email follow ups that add value for the prospect.
- Strong note taking abilities; create clear action items, and execute follow up.
- Exceptional active listening skills, with a true desire to help clients.
- Tenacious, positive, and earnest personality.
Our Growth team is compromised by a bunch of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Yannick, our Head of Growth based in Mallorca. You’ll be based anywhere (or in our Estonian office if you'd like). We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you please.
Our offer to you includes:
- A good salary, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of Tallinn.
- Annual offsite in Tallinn. Karaoke included.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about