Global Mobility Specialist
- Niine 11, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster.
In our Estonian Global Mobility team, we have in-house combined relocation knowledge and our own relocation platform to handle the immigration cases. We are a forerunner in the relocation field. We lean on our in-house built technical solutions to save time from filling forms and instead focus on being humans in the middle of foreign talents' big life-changing steps of relocation. We would be a perfect fit for each other if you are resourceful and initiative and get excited about the idea of making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
We are looking for a Global Mobility Specialist with the ability to lead the entire relocation process for international talents relocating to Estonia, including preparing immigration documentation and registrations, as well as assisting with settle-in services. You would be splitting your time between client- and talent facing work.
Our team is looking forward to working with a self-starter who holds a great user experience important above all . We aim to provide world-class relocation services and are constantly looking on how to enhance our processes, improve our services and reevaluate tools. Therefore to fit in at Jobbatical you would need to have a talent-facing attitude, a trained change muscle and willingness to work on your own initiative.
You are a very good fit if you:
- have a natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- have demonstrated success in EU and non-EU immigration to Estonia
- have knowledge of the settle-in process
- have experience in a client-facing position
- have project management skills like independence in running your work, are keen to take initiative, are good with strict timelines, and have strong attention to detail
- are an Estonian speaker, but are also a fluent communicator in English
With us, you would not be just doing immigration paperwork, but you would be part of the team who reshapes how immigration should be - from partnerships with governments to digital nomad visa.
The position expects you to be based in Estonia, as here is where your clients and talent would be. You are welcomed to work from home or from our office in Kalamaja.
Our offer to you includes:
- possibility to work with passionate professionals
- challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- compensation package with company stock options
- flexible working hours remotely or in the Tallinn HQ office
To apply, please send us your resume and a motivational letter explaining your interest and prior experience in the relocation field no later than April 25.
The application process will consist of at least 1 video interview and a 1 home assignment.
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about