Finance & Admin Specialist
- Niine 11, 10414 Tallinn, Estonia
- Employees can work remotely
Think beyond borders to help the world work together!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without having to fear the immigration monster.
We are looking for a proactive Finance & Admin Specialist in Estonia. The main purpose of your role is to coordinate the responsibilities of our support function. Your challenge would be to make things happen in a remote working environment and you'll have a lot of freedom to figure out how to achieve everything mentioned below.
- organizing accounts payable accounting: bills, bank reconciliation
- keeping a record of employee equipment and fixed assets
- supporting Head of Accounting in everyday tasks
Admin & HR responsibilities:
- make sure our HQ in Tallinn is all set up, a nice and effective place to work at:
- communicate with the landlord, cleaners, internet provider and solve office space-related problems, hand out door cards
- order relevant IT equipment
- you provide quick and professional support to our people in everyday work-related topics
- you assist HR with the on- and offboarding process and other organisational responsibilities related to employee surveys, recruitment, events etc.
There are always other topics on your table where you can support us because Jobbatical is a fast-growing startup and we want to be flexible in order to adapt to new conditions and challenges as quickly as possible.
You are a very good fit if you:
- have previous experience in Accounting
- have very good attention to detail
- are tech-savvy and passionate about new technology
- have excellent spoken and written in Estonian and English, any other language is a plus
- are ready to communicate with an international team and lots of different people
- are able to prioritize and focus
- are delicate with information trusted to you
- care about people and be passionate about helping others
You'll get extra points if:
- you are familiar with MacBooks, GDocs, Google Workspace, Gmail, Slack, Basecamp (or an alternative) and video meetings
- you have worked with international teams and/or in a startup
Our offer to you includes:
- possibility to work with a motivated and talented international team
- challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- compensation package with company stock options
- flexible working hours remotely or in the Tallinn HQ office