Customer Success International M/F
- 19 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
Serving 2.5 million students and recent graduates; 70,000 businesses; and a network of 600 higher education institutions in 20 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
As a Customer Care Specialist, in the international Sales department of JobTeaser, you are in charge of answering the international clients’ requests to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty and you guarantee the good understanding of all services. You are the in between the business developers and the account managers in order to evolve towards a position of account manager.
1. Manage the operational requests of the existing clients
you master the back office functionalities
you ensure the daily clients’ support via email mainly (and phone calls if needed)
you use a dedicated tool to follow the clients’ requests
you follow all you activities on Salesforce
2. Onboard the new clients
you activate the different services subscribed by the clients
you organise training sessions of the clients through webinars or live calls
you guide the clients in their first steps in the platform
you help setting up the different services the clients subscribed to and that the account managers transferred to you
3. Contribute to the satisfaction of existing clients in a proactive way
you are the dedicated launcher for one particular field of actions (community management, universities’ relationship), in this way you advise and send recommendations to existing clients - as agreed with the account manager
you transfer potential leads you detected among the existing clients portfolio
4. Participate to the improvement of the international Customer care department
you raise the bugs you spotted on the platform
you participate to the HR/employer branding watch in your field of actions to become an expert
We are looking for profile graduated from at least a Bachelor in search of an experience in customer service and with :
Excellent customer relations skills: listening, reactivity, willingness to surprise the customer with the quality of service!
A sense of rigour, analysis and organisation;
Pedagogical, patient and with a strong ability to listen, you take the time to respond to our clients' problems;
An excellent command of spelling and a good sense of writing;
Fluent English and a good level of Spanish would be a plus
You have a sense of service and customer satisfaction, you are comfortable with web tools and you like to work in a dynamic environment, where tools are constantly evolving?
Then join us!
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of 230 people
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)
- 95% of the team recommends JobTeaser to its network: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Pr%C3%A9sentation/Travailler-chez-JobTeaser-EI_IE563377.16,25.htm