Marketing Manager Belgium - M/F
- Rue Belliard 53, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Serving 2.5 million students and recent graduates; 70,000 businesses; and a network of 600 higher education institutions in 19 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our fast growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
JobTeaser is looking for an experienced marketing manager with strong leadership skills to lead our international expansion in Belgium. Working directly under the Country Manager’s supervision, the Belgium Marketing Manager will help the Universities and Companies business developers on the field. In order to do so, their main missions will be to:
Adapt JobTeaser’s BtoB marketing strategy to the belgian market
Create the B2C student acquisition strategy, both online and offline, using all the required acquisition channels : forums, paid media, SEO, etc.
Create and implement lead generation campaigns: emailings, webinars, SEA, social media campaigns, etc.
Adapt the Headquarter content and create Belgian-specific content for our inbound marketing campaigns
Create emailing campaigns for marketing automation (in Pardot)
Organise prospect- and customer-oriented events in Belgium and promote them
Adapt and create sales assets for the local market
Support the Country sales forces
Measure the ROI of the implemented actions
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in business or technical fields
- 3-6 year minimum experience in a similar job or in B2C/B2B marketing for a SaaS/tech company. Experience in event organisation will be a plus
- Must be Dutch speaker
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be agile, pragmatic, have outstanding social abilities, persuasion skills, leadership skills and team spirit
This job is based in Brussels.
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of more than 250 people
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)